The Veteran Resource Center is focused on the success of our veteran students. The VRC has a designated Veterans Counselor who understands your VA benefits and how to ensure that you utilize these benefits to accomplish your goals.
The Veterans Resource Center serves students associated with the military and their families. Approximately 300-400 students seek services from the VRC on average per year.
The Center is a place to relax and network with fellow veterans, active duty service members, and reservists. It’s where veterans will be supported on their educational journeys. The Veterans Resource Center team provides the following support:
- Academic Counseling and VA education-related documents
- Applying for VA educational benefits
- Campus/Community Referrals
- Outreach & Early College Preparation
- Mentorship & Networking Opportunities
- Veterans Club
- Much, much, more…