Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to Oxnard College Foundation.
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year.
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions.
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts.
- Help further the work and mission of Oxnard College Foundation.
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works.
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to Oxnard College Foundation.
- IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
Contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact Pete Parker, Executive Director. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.